Academy UniformAt The Cedars Academy, pupils wear a blue school blazer with our school emblem, a black / grey knee length skirt or black / grey tailored trousers, a white stiff collared shirt, a school tie and black shoes or trainers.
BLACK / GREY TAILORED TROUSERS
These should NOT be:
- Skinny fit
- Jeans or jeans style
- Jogging bottoms
BLACK / GREY KNEE LENGTH SKIRTS
Knee length skirts are recommended and should be worn with plain black tights.
THE SCHOOL BLAZER
Blue with The Cedars Academy emblem. This should be worn at all times within the school, including to and from school. Blazers may only be removed with direct permission from a member of staff.
A WHITE STIFF COLLARED SHIRT
This should be tucked in at all times.
THE SCHOOL TIE
This should be worn at all times.
BLACK SHOES OR TRAINERS
These should be plain black and must NOT have:
- A coloured sole
- A colourful or eye-catching logo
- Coloured laces
V-neck jumper or cardigan. This must be plain grey or black and worn underneath the school blazer.
COLD WEATHER CLOTHING
Warm waterproof coat, hat, gloves and scarf. Coats should be worn over the blazer during periods of cold or wet weather. Coats must not be worn inside the building.
Cedars PE kit
- Cedars Polo or Jumper. No alternative shirts or jumper will be allowed. (the Polo is the compulsory item - the fleece is optional - recommended due to cold weather)
- Black tracksuit bottoms or shorts.
- Any footwear suitable for PE.
- Blazer and lanyard must be worn as normal on arrival and to attend all other lessons.
Hoodies are NOT allowed to be worn in school at any time.